Monday 29 August 2011

The magic of Molton Brown

'Unmistakebly english' states Molton Brown's website and their products absolutely are. Founded in London, in 1973, as a hair salon based at South Molton Street in London's Mayfair precinct, the company now sells their skin care, body and bath products in 70 countries world-wide. Molton Brown's products are plant-based, gently fragranced and their people just keep coming up with more delightful combinations to try. Their latest; paradisiac pink pepperpod bath and shower gel and matching body lotion. Bliss!


Above: Molton Brown's paradisiac pink pepperpod bath and body range

Photo Credit: Miss Silk for EspeciallyBeautiful


I first experienced the magic of Molton Brown as a teenager. I was in my friend's bathroom; her parents were English and so were their bathroom products.  There it stood, a bottle of Molton Brown shower gel. I can't remember the exact fragrance, but the packaging was so tantalising and when I took off the cap, the liquid just smelled divine - of course I had to try it. I am so glad I did!  From then, on I became a Molton Brown devotee.  Now, I even buy the men's shower gel for my man (how lucky can some men be?)


Molton Brown products also make lovely presents and their travel-size ranges are just brilliant.
Above: women's traveller pack 2011 range
Source: Molton Brown


Tell me, have you tried Molton Brown before?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide your comments here: